자유게시판

Lauren Goodger admits it's 'not been easy' co-parenting with Charles

작성자 정보

• Prince 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

Lauren Goodger has admitted it's not always 'been easy' co-parenting with ex-boyfriend Charles Drury but they've been making it work for their two-year-old daughter. 

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the TOWIE star, 37, opened up about their unusual family setup, revealing they have remained friends after going through unimaginable trauma together. 

Lauren and Charles welcomed Larose in July 2021 and three months later she fell pregnant with their second child.

She gave birth to their daughter Lorena in July 2022, but her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and she tragically lost her life.

On the day of Lorena's funeral, Charles was accused of attacking Lauren. The pair split shortly afterwards.

Lauren Goodger has admitted it's not always 'been easy' co-parenting with ex-boyfriend Charles Drury but they've been making it work for their two-year-old daughter, Larose 

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the TOWIE star, 37, opened up about their unusual family setup, revealing they have remained friends after going through trauma together

Charles was charged with assault and engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour towards his ex, which he denied. 

The case was dropped earlier this year after Lauren withdrew her support for the case, meaning a not guilty verdict was recorded for both charges.

Now Lauren has admitted it hasn't been easy with Charles but they're now in a good place and have been doing everything in their daughter's best interests.

Being pragmatic in her approach to co-parenting, Lauren explained: 'It has not been easy, but we're at a place at the minute where it is running smoothly. Charles sees Larose very regularly. 

'It's a lot of travelling for me because he lives 3.5 hours away, and I meet him in the middle. It's not ideal but it is what it is.' 

Over the years Lauren and Charles' turbulent relationship has been well documented, with the couple splitting and reconciling several times and Charles accused of infidelity. 

Yet they have worked through their issue to put their daughter first, with Lauren adding: 'We're at a good place at the minute. We're friends.

'We're making it work because the priority is Larose. She sees us both equally, and that's what I don't want to change. 

'Regardless of the situation of our relationship, I would never stop her seeing her dad.'

Lauren has admitted it hasn't been easy with Charles but they're now in a good place and have been doing everything in their daughter's best interests (pictured in November 2023) 

Lauren gave birth to their second daughter Lorena in July 2022, but her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and she tragically lost her life

Discussing their unconventional family set up, Lauren shared: 'I think when you have a child, everybody's like "You've got to be married" but it doesn't always work out that way.

'Obviously, in an ideal world, you're married, you have more kids, you stay together. But this day and age, it just doesn't really happen.

'I wouldn't go back in time and Betting app tricks change anything because whatever's meant to be, is meant to be and I'm so grateful I've got Larose out of it.'

She has now been embracing single life but revealed she would like to settle down in the future and hopes to give Larose a sibling. 

Lauren admitted: I would like another child but I'm not looking for a man and all that right now.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0