자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Should Know

작성자 정보

• Alexandra Rife 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgThieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, ghost Alarm installation near Me especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and ghost alarm installation near me is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an instant message alert on your mobile phone to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car compared how to install ghost immobiliser the LoJack system, which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. ghost alarm installation Alarm is easy to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It is also easy to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection as well as a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0