자유게시판

Audi connect with low-cost SIM - finally | I tried it!

작성자 정보

• ulxBJo 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

I applied for HIS Mobile/docomo more than two months ago, hoping to use a cheap SIM to operate Audi Connect after coding OBDeleven, and let it sit.

Then, when I tried to start adapting about two weeks ago, my OBDeleven pro subscription expired.

Well, I had no choice but to try to purchase a subscription from the OBDeleven app on my iPhone, but it was rejected.

I wondered if there was something wrong with the procedure, so I retried three days later and this time it went through.

The amount was 10,000 yen.

Hmm? Then I thought,

It seems that if you purchase it from the iOS app it's 10,000 yen, and if you purchase it with credit card payment from the OBDeleven page it's 7,200 yen.

Now that I think about it, the news came out a few days ago that the price of iOS apps was also going up, so I wondered if the price of iOS apps had been revised between when I first tried to purchase it and when I was able to purchase it later.

Well, I was disappointed to find out these two things.

So, going back to the point, the HIS SIM card I had left lying around wouldn't connect to Audi Connect.

Maybe I had left it lying around for too long, or maybe I'd made a mistake with the APN settings...

The MMI settings screen still showed NTT Docomo as the provider...

So, three days ago I applied for NURO Mobile, this time with a standard size SIM.

Obviously, I'd already adapted it when I was with HIS,

so I inserted the new NURO SIM into the card slot → MMI settings → Connection manager → Online connection, and then the APN and other settings screens appeared again.

I was careful not to make any mistakes when I finished typing with trembling fingers...

This time it seemed to connect, without any problems.

Now I can use the only function I can use with Audi Connect, which is to transfer destinations from MY AUDI.

(This may not be related to whether or not you can communicate with a SIM card, as described below.

(By the way, as seen in other information, in my environment the connection antenna is not up, but I can send and receive data.)

→The antenna of the connection status icon is displayed. The carrier is not displayed.

It seems that you can use the functions such as checking your company's location, remotely operating the key, and checking the remaining gas and oil levels from myAudi on your iPhone, smartphone, or PC by subscribing to a system called myCarManager.

I will check this by sorting out the conditions a little more.

24.03.21Even though you can now communicate with a low-cost SIM card, all that is enabled is Audi Connect, which is used in the car's MMI, such as viewing the weather forecast, online news, searching for gas stations and parking lots, and searching online (destinations).24.03.22Destination transfer from myAudiThe iPhone displays "Data transferred," but if there is no SIM card in the MMI, it cannot be received.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0