자유게시판

Ariana Grande is nearly unrecognizable as she arrives at JFK airport

작성자 정보

• Etsuko 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

Ariana Grande was nearly unrecognizable as she walked through the airport in New York. 

low-angle-shot-two-oriental-greenfinch-perched-tree-branch_181624-51451.jpgThe actress, 30, who recently wrapped work on Wicked, tried to keep a low-key presence as she arrived at JFK Saturday. 
The Yes, And singer covered up in a large black insulated coat and wore a blue medical mask over her face.

Her long, blonde hair was styled in a loose bun beneath a sage green billed hat.

The Daydreamin' singer looked relaxed in gray joggers and pink ankle boots.

Ariana Grande was nearly unrecognizable as she walked through JFK airport in New York Saturday

The Don't Look Up actress appeared to be juggling a laptop, a book and a cup of coffee.

She placed large headphones over her ears. 

Ariana's boyfriend, Ethan Slater, 31, has returned to his role in Spamalot on Broadway after taking time off for an undisclosed reason earlier in the month.

Both he and Ariana have wrapped work on Wicked, with the One Last Time singer saying she was 'permanently intertwined' with her co-stars.

The movie, based on the Tony winning Broadway musical is due in theaters.

Director John Chu has divided the story into two parts, explaining on social media, 'it became increasingly clear that it would be impossible to wrestle the story of WICKED into a single film without doing some real damage to it.' .

The second part has been scheduled to land in November 2025.

Bowen Yang, who plays a Shiz University classmate to Ariana's Glinda and Cynthia Erivo's Elphaba in the film raved about his co-star at the 2023 American Museum of Natural History Gala in November.

The star's long, blonde hair was styled in a loose bun beneath a sage green billed hat. The Daydreamin' singer looked relaxed in gray joggers and pink ankle boots

The Don't Look Up actress appeared to be juggling a laptop, a book and a  cup of coffee. She placed large headphones over her ears

'I mean, her whole demeanor. Her way of seeing the world,' the SNL regular told People.

'She's an incredibly empathetic, beautiful, feeling person, прийди! (2022) дивитися онлайн безкоштовно and that comes through in her music very clearly.'

'I just think the fact that she's hilarious, full-out funny,' the comedian said.

'I think that she's the perfect person for anybody to be around, no matter what capacity,' he stated. 'So I love her.'

New YorkSAGEAriana Grande

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0