자유게시판

Rizki Juniansyah's Resolve: If Allah Wills, I'm Aiming to Set a Record at the 2024 Paris Olympics

작성자 정보

• Porfirio 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

republik-dominika-u-_f881d41.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Ricky Soebagdja, the Head of Performance Development at the Indonesian Badminton Association frankly voiced his disappointment with the fact that numerous Indonesian badminton players

spanyol-mesir-1_b6b48fb.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia team will once again have delegates from the weight lifting sport at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Three of the nation's best athletes from

048421300_1718795178-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_12.JPGtion at the Olympic Games 2024 venue.
An interesting moment was had by the Indonesian badminton team. Yes, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and his fellow players practiced at the Chambly Maville sports center in France on Friday (01/0

estone that has been marked in Paris.
"Our subsequent collective task is to get ready the Indonesian Gymnastics Team to compete in the 53rd FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championship 2025 in Jakarta and the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics, and we have begun

far, no gold medal has been secured.
"God willing with my determination and supplications, I can make a historic achievement for Indonesia in weight lifting, Insya Allah get a gold medal," said Rizki Juniansyah during the inauguration ceremony of the Indonesian contingent at the Auditorium of the Indonesian Ministry of You

d to the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris.
Indonesia will be sending Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in the men's singles event, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in the women's singles category, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto in men's doubles, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti in the women's doubles event, and Rinov Riva

court, how they fought on the court."
"Except for Ginting, I perceive these defeats as a due to not being able to display their best performance. While in terms of training, I think it was absolutely maximal, but on the court, th

Paris Olympics in July of this year.
The Indonesian Badminton Association national squad athletes in fact are in France to compete in the French Open 2024, to be held from March 5-10, 2024. This sports center has a total of nine badminton

Russell riding on the streets of France. The bus they were riding in broke down in the middle of a turn at the intersection of Rue de Miromesnil and Rue de Penthievre, about a mile from the skateboard competition venue, Place

ena, Paris, France, on Sunday (28/7).
"Alhamdulillah, Rifda has finished her appearance at the Paris 2024 Olympics. As the Head of Gymnastics Indonesia, I am grateful that at last our joint struggle to bring Rifda to the

mpics Paris 2024, @timindonesiaofficial. If you have any kind of inquiries pertaining to where and exactly how to make use of sports psychology focus, you can contact us at our own website. The Indonesian team installed cooling systems in the athletes' rooms themselves because the weather in Paris was hot, while the organizers did not provide air conditioning due to reasons of drastically reducing gr

ed outstandingly, appearing flawless.
"It's regrettable that Ginting was unable to beat [his opponent] because, considering his level, he should have been able to surpass this and had multiple c

outine, particularly on the dismount.
"Regardless of the less than ideal performance, I still value and salute Rifda and Coach Eva's perseverance. For years, they have strived to fulfill their goal of becoming the first gymnast from Indone

Rifda still opted to finish her performance at the Olympics, although she still required help from the coach, both for walking far to the competition venue or around the field of play. Rifda competed in one event, namely the uneven bars, although not

ding, Olympic lifting, and athletics.
At the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Indonesia secured a gold in the women's doubles event through Greysia Polii/Apriyani Rahayu. Moreover, Indonesia also won a bronze medal in the men's singles c

ot healed completely from the injury.
Three weeks before the Olympics, Rifda's knee became inflamed during the training camp in Heerenveen, Netherlands. As time passed, Rifda's state improved because she had previously at

ture remains comfortable," said Hidalgo. However, the reality did not match the plan. Not only Indonesia, but also contingents from several other countries, including the United States, decided to install cool

hat will be competed in at the event.
This was confirmed after the completion of the quarter-finals of the 2024 Asian Badminton Championships on Thursday (11/4/2024). It should be noted, this tournament serves as the final event i

to 5th ranks in that order.

A news video reveals that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is dirty and teeming with bacteria. Therefore, the event has b

Haningtyas Mentari in mixed doubles.
Badminton follows several other Indonesian sporting disciplines that have already secured their spots in this year's Olympics. These include archery, artistic gymnastics, marksmanship, sport climbing,087255300_1722240619-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-28_at_00.23.50.jpeg

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0