자유게시판

Billie Eilish makes History together with her Second Record of The Year Grammy Win

작성자 정보

• Jason 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - MARCH 14: Billie Eilish attends the 63rd Annual GRAMMY Awards at Los ... [+] Angeles Convention Center on March 14, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for The Recording Academy )

Billie Eilish was just named the winner of the Record of the Year category at the Grammys for her single "Everything I Wanted."

The darkish-pop singer-songwriter makes history in greater than one way together with her second win in the coveted Record of the Year class, as she took residence the top prize final year for her breakout smash "Bad Guy."

Eilish is just the fifth musical act to win Record of the Year twice, and she’s in actually prestigious company. She joins a club that features Simon & Garfunkel, U2, Roberta Flack and Henry Mancini. When additionally taking a look at his solo music, Paul Simon advances to a few wins. Looking on the group, she is obviously solely the second female musician to do so, after Flack.

Eilish can also be the youngest artist to win a couple of Record of the Year Grammy, as she is barely 19.

The "Everything I Wanted" star can also be just the third title to win Record of the Year in again-to-back ceremonies. Both U2 and Robert Flack managed to take action. Honing in on simply these three acts, Eilish is obviously the youngest and just the second lady to handle this doubling-down.

Musician Henry Mancini grew to become the first musician to win Record of the Year twice when his tracks "Moon River" and "Days of Wine and Roses" have been both named champions. He collected two of those prizes before the Grammys were a decade outdated.

The 102 Best Black Friday Deals To buy Before They Expire Tonight

The Russians Keep Handing Over Their Upgunned BMP-1AMs To The Ukrainians

With Hundreds Of German- And Polish-Made Tanks And Fighting Vehicles Arriving, Ukraine Now Needs Ammo, Sappers And Staff

Simon & Garfunkel grew to become the group (and second musical act) to win Record of the Year for "Mrs. Robinson," then two years later for "Bridge over Troubled Water." Not lengthy after their successful streak, Roberta Flack turned the primary female artist to affix this group, and she was the first to collect the honor in back-to-again shows. She took the trophy home for her singles "The first Time Ever I Saw Your Face" after which "Killing Me Softly along with his Song."

It would be several decades before one other identify earned a second Record of the Year Grammy, and U2 remained the most recent additions to this club till tonight. The Irish rockers also gained in back-to-again years with "Beautiful Day" and then "Walk On," each of which had been featured on their album All That you just Can't Leave Behind.

"Everything I Wanted" seems to be a standalone single released by Eilish to maintain her followers comfortable as she finishes her sophomore album. The monitor dropped in November 2019 and quickly gave Eilish one other high 10 hit on the recent 100. It didn’t hold on inside the top tier for lengthy, however it does stand out in her discography as not solely a important favorite but certainly one of the better-performing tracks she’s shared.

Joining Eilish in her Record of the Year win is brother Finneas O'Connell, who produced and co-wrote the tune. John Greenham, the mastering engineer, and Rob Kinelski, the engineer/mixer, had been each in tow when "Bad Guy" received final year, and they’re back for an additional main Grammy win this time round.

Here is more info about wanted win review check out the web-site.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0