자유게시판

Streaks, The $5 App That Inspired Me To Floss For A Hundred Straight Days

작성자 정보

• Jayne 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

I'm not all the time consistent about flossing. When a dental appointment is coming up, 歯医者 I floss like mad to see if I can fool my dentist into thinking I do it on a regular basis (spoiler: she's not fooled). However when the appointment is over, it is simple to quit on my new hygiene habit.

Many people consider a teeth cleansing as just the polishing of the tooth enamel above the gum line. However bacteria can exist below the gum line, too. The kind and frequency of procedure you want to handle the bacteria in your mouth depends upon the clinical findings of the examination and x-rays.

After your scaling and root planing process, chances are you'll experience some bleeding, which will subside. Your certified dental provider may also prescribe medications resembling antimicrobial mouth rinse, antibiotics, and/or antiseptics after scaling and root planing to control bacterial infections. A observe-up appointment to measure pockets of plaque buildup is advisable to ensure other therapies or procedures are usually not needed. Lastly, good oral hygiene including twice day by day brushing and flossing stays paramount to the continued prevention of periodontal illness.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
알림 0